Dog-leg conveyor could be supplied as an exit conveyor from the shredder to the tumble drum. The horizontal flat-top in-loading zone with specially-designed hopper maximizes product containment and yields virtually no product loss.
- Hinged stainless steel full-cover with powder insert to minimize powder loss.
- Removable bottom-hopper designed to minimize loss
- Quick-release components for fast set-up or dismantling conveyor
Standard features include
- Open, heavy-duty tubular frame design for easy cleaning and maintenance
- All SS304 construction, polished to a sanitary finish.
- Special hatch for extra ingredients addition
- Variable speed drive (Powerflex 525)
- ¾ HP SUPERDRIVE Vandergraph drum motor
- 3mm Volta belt (positively-driven) with SUPERDRIVE
- Sanitary stainless steel casters and forks with USDA-ap proved faultless 6” urethane wheels
- Comprehensive instruction manual with pictures in color and detailed part listing