March 25, 2020
Dear Valued Client,
Deville Technologies: Supplier of Essential Services
On behalf of Deville Technologies, I would like to assure you that we are committed to supporting you, and your team, during this critical and unprecedented time. It is Deville’s responsibility to do everything in its power to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to ensure the maintenance of the food supply chain.
Deville is designated as a Supplier of Essential Services and as such, we will continue to operate responsibly in order to continue to provide essential services that are vital to the food supply chain per the list provided by both our Provincial Government in Canada and the department of Homeland Security in the United States.
For further details regarding all essential services and businesses, please refer to official Government websites:
We are focused on meeting your production needs by ensuring continued order processing for all of our product offerings and parts, and by providing ongoing technical support Our Sales team is working from home, and remains ready to assist you with any product inquiries or project solutions, they continue to be at your disposal for virtual product demonstrations at your convenience. We have a large inventory of parts available to you and will process all requests promptly.
We are taking an adaptive and proactive approach to manage this crisis.
- Our Service Technicians will be available to you for emergency service, critical troubleshooting and equipment commissioning essential to maintain the food supply chain that cannot be resolved remotely. These will be limited to locations within driving distance and within US and Canadian national borders.
- In addition, Service Technicians will be sent out on a rotational basis in keeping with recommended hygienic practices and social distancing: this will allow us to monitor their health after each emergency service call and follow regulatory guidelines.
- With multiple production shifts across 4 different production sites in both the US and Canada we have mitigated the risk of internal transmission, while helping to ensure continuity of production.
- Our parts department continues to be available for order spare parts fulfilment, and is in close communication with all of our suppliers and partners to ensure timely delivery.
In addition to these temporary policies, Deville has also implemented strict hygiene measures, including
- Social/physical distancing protocols in the production and office areas for those employees unable to work from home.
- Hand sanitizing stations in all buildings.
- Continuous daily disinfection and sanitation of surfaces and common areas.
Out of an abundance of caution in consideration for the safety of all our employees, their families, and the larger community, we are implementing the following preventative actions to help limit the spread of COVID 19.
- Employees with any symptoms identified by the W.H.O. and local health authorities have been instructed to stay home, and all employees who are able to, have been mandated to work from home.
- All air travel has been grounded.
- All non-essential visits to Deville offices have been postponed or rescheduled as virtual meetings, and all essential visitors have been requested to complete a health declaration form, with Deville reserving the right to refuse entry and are sworn to practice social/physical distancing while in our facilities.
- Employees have recently traveled internationally have been directed to self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days following their return.
- Our employees are being kept informed and educated on a continuous basis with the most up-to-date information possible and strict consequences have been implemented for those who elect not to follow our guidelines.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- General inquiries: 1-866-404-4545 or email@example.com
- Parts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales: email@example.com
- Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for making Deville Technologies part of your business and for your continued loyalty. We wish you, your family, and your company the very best while we work our way through these challenging times, together.
President & CEO