You are an individual with a passion to work in a growing company. A creative quick thinker and initiative taker who is organized, pays attention to detail, and motivated by challenges. If these qualities are part of your DNA, read on!
Deville Technologies is a manufacturer and value-added distributor of industrial food cutting equipment. Deville prides itself on providing its clients high quality equipment that is manufactured to meet the highest standards in the industry. Providing first rate service to its clients is at the forefront of Deville’s objectives. Deville has offices in both Canada and the United States. Our client service commitment has created a demand for additional resource
The Welder will work with the production team to meet company targets; becoming an integral part of the team due to our rapid growth.
- The Welder assembles by fusion or by adding metal parts or elements of various parts using one or more welding process. TIG is mandatory for this job but having arc, MIG and semi-automatic is an asset.
- Able to read plans and/or template.
- Checks the welding and the conformity of the part with the manufacturing plan.
- Comfortable working alone welding large assemblies for extended periods of time
- Repair and Maintain tools supplied
- Assist in crating of finished projects
- Clean work area daily
- Maintain organized and safe work area
- Assumes any other responsibility falling within his competence
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years welding experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of materials (resistance, aging), metallurgy (modification of metals during welding, surface treatments), mechanics (assembly), electricity, technical drawings;
- Technical knowledge: assembly, cutting, welded constructions, welded process technologies, weld control;
- Knowledge of the risks associated with the operations carried out (moving loads, cutting, welding, etc.), the materials and product used (metals, chemicals, gases, etc.) as well s the machines used
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Driver’s License (clean driving record a must)
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs
- English spoken and written
- Ability to TIG weld is an asset
Deville Technologies offers an exceptional work environment, potential to grow, including a competitive compensation package with benefits.
Only candidates under
consideration will be contacted