You are an individual with a passion to work in a growing company. A creative quick thinker and initiative taker who is organized, pays attention to detail, and motivated by challenges. If these qualities are part of your DNA, read on!
Deville Technologies is a manufacturer and value-added distributor of industrial food cutting equipment. Deville prides itself on providing its clients high quality equipment that is manufactured to meet the highest standards in the industry. Providing first rate service to its clients is at the forefront of Deville’s objectives. Deville has offices in both Canada and the United States. Our client service commitment has created a demand for additional resources.
Our HR team is growing and the Principal Recruiter role is a newly created role!
Working with Deville is engaging and rewarding. We are recognized in our industry for our high-end product. Our company’s growth continues to accelerating. This is an exciting time to be joining Deville, our environment is highly collaborative and based on trust. If you are looking to help develop a strong HR foundation that is lean, meaningful and impactful, then this role is for you. We are currently looking for a talented Recruiter who will ensure that the recruitment function proceeds smoothly from sourcing to hiring for both our Canada and USA offices. The ideal candidate is passionate about people, data-savvy, a personable and effective communicator, and operationally-minded to enable scaling.
TOP JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Roles and responsibilities include, but will not be limited to;
- Partner with hiring managers and HR leadership to determine staffing needs.
- Streamline processes, remove operational roadblocks, and identify and promote strategies and behaviors that bring us the highest quality candidates to grow and scale.
- Support all recruitment processes, document workflows, ATS system and dashboards.
- Screen resumes, conduct candidate interviews (virtually and in-person), administer appropriate assessments, follow-up with candidates, reference/background checks, and general communication management as directed with candidates and hiring managers.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Partner with leading universities, colleges, and trade schools within Canada and the USA, and participate in career fairs and tradeshows.
- Execute recruitment strategy to meet department and organizational goals and contribute toward building a strong employer brand.
- Effectively project manage recruitment programs as directed
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- New role so you’ll be able to craft the position that aligns your strengths and the business needs.
- Flat organization so your ideas will be implemented quickly.
- Everything is to be built.
- Organization is growing through growth which you will have a strong hand in scaling it.
- Opportunity to help shape the future of our culture.
- Working alongside a great team that will support you.
- Opportunity to be certified in Thomas International psychometric assessments/tools.
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
What You Will Need to Be Successful in This Role:
- Knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, networking, assessing, legal considerations, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and manage time effectively
- Experience building and executing proactive talent sourcing strategies
- Strong capacity to work in an environment that is growing quickly
- Someone who sees the glass half full
- Strong collaborator who is known for being resourceful and for being kind
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; French is considered an asset
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Strong bias for action and an ability to deliver results on pace with the needs of the business.
- Works well on a team and with the ability to also be effective independently
- Experience working within applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Recruiting in a manufacturing environment is a plus
Deville Technologies offers an exceptional work environment, potential to grow, including a competitive compensation package with benefits. We’ll be moving to a brand new office space filled with beautiful lighting, gym, bistro, and common spaces. This role will have it’s own office overseeing nature.
Only candidates under
consideration will be contacted