Salary: As per relevant experience
Status: Full Time, permanent employee
Job Category: Production
Relevant Work Experience: 1 to 5 years
Career Level: Intermediate
Deville Technologies is a manufacturer and value-added distributor of industrial food cutting equipment. Deville prides itself on providing its clients high quality equipment that is manufactured to meet the highest standards in the industry. Providing first rate service to its clients is at the forefront of Deville’s objectives. Our client service commitment has created a demand for additional resources to support Deville’s continued commitment to our clients.
The Precision Sanitary Polisher will work with the production team to meet company targets. Become an integral part of the team due to our rapid growth.
Roles and responsibilities include, but will not be limited to;
- Polishing thin to thick materials (18 gauge – ¾”) with uniform sanitary #4 finish.
- Able to achieve mirror finish.
- Polishing welds and surrounding areas to a sanitary uniform #4 finish.
- Polishing raw material and welded assemblies.
- Work in conjunction with welders during assembling frames/covers.
- Comfortable working alone polishing large assemblies for extended periods of time (2-4 days on same frame)
- Repair and Maintain tools supplied
- Use TIG BRUSH machine to remove discoloration of welds.
- Polishing small and big assemblies/parts inside and out to an esthetically pleasing sanitary #4 finish.
- Prepare and clean equipment prior to crating
- Assist in crating of finished projects
- Clean work area daily
- Maintain organized and safe work area
The ideal must be a results-oriented individual. You possess the qualifications and aptitudes listed below.
- Minimum of 1 year of applicable polishing experience.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with out supervision
- Driver’s License (clean driving record a must)
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs
- English spoken and written
- Ability to TIG weld is an asset
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick days
- Paid Person days
- Salaried Position
- Clean working environment
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Work clothes and safety apparel provided
- Tools and equipment provided
Only candidates under
consideration will be contacted