Deville Technologies is a manufacturer and value-added distributor of heavy-duty cutting equipment for the food processing industry. Deville prides itself on providing its clients with high quality equipment, manufactured to meet the highest standards in the industry. Providing first rate service to its clients is at the forefront of Deville’s objectives.
Reporting to the Plant Manager and Director of Sales, the Office Coordinator is the first point of contact for visitors and callers, and being courteous, professional, and efficient is extremely important. The ideal candidate will be well organized and willing to take initiative, be able to execute administrative & office management duties, and assist with planning & execution of meetings or events.
- Answer calls in a timely manner, politely gather first-line information and take messages or pass callers on to the correct person or department.
- Greet visitors warmly, and promptly inform employee/host(s)
- Manage inventory and place orders for office supplies, water, and other consumables
- Clean and refill coffee machines, order and maintain supplies
- Stock, tidy and maintain conference rooms
- Take charge of preparation, set-up and take-down for meetings, including catering or beverage needs
- Sort, distribute and send mail
- Data entry and database upkeep as required
- Banking tasks
- Assist colleagues and departments with related support and administrative tasks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- High school diploma
- Ability to proactively listen to customer concerns and find a solution while demonstrating empathy
- Strong work ethic
- A collaborative Team Player attitude
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining positive demeanor
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Multilingual is preferred but not required
Only candidates under
consideration will be contacted