Deville Technologies is a manufacturer and value-added distributor of heavy duty cutting equipment for the food processing industry. Deville prides itself on providing its clients high quality equipment that is manufactured to meet the highest standards in the industry. Providing first rate service to its clients is at the forefront of Deville’s objectives. Our client service commitment has created a demand for additional resources to support Deville’s continued commitment to our clients.
You are an individual that is goal oriented and is motivated by challenges. Under the supervision of the Sales Director, the Market Manager will have the responsibility to increase Deville’s client base within geographical area of the United States. In addition to increasing Deville’s client base, you will work closely with marketing to ensure Deville’s marketing strategy is in line with the latest market trends. Your success will also be determined by your ability to work closely with your sales and engineering team.
The following is a list of tasks that will be expected to be accomplished by the successful candidate:
- Travel to client locations as required for demonstrations and/or sales presentations.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for LOBs (lines of business).
- Travel to clients for start ups and training.
- Power point sales presentation to maintenance managers, engineering managers, project managers, technical directors, owners, CEOs.
- Assist with incoming technical assistance calls.
- Prepare and submit quotations.
- Assist in marketing strategies.
- Provide and recommend design improvement and/or feedback.
- Prepare plan and elevation drawings for project proposal.
- Manage client emails and request.
- House account management.
- Attend sales training seminars as required.
- Prepare power point presentation.
- Provide sale forecast reports.
- Provide expense reports.
- Travel to trade shows as required and set up and dismantle booth.
- Maintain and update Act sales database.
- Follow up and maintain sales pipeline.
- Provide necessary after sales service.
- Assist in inside sales.
- Attain or surpass sales objective as laid out in annual sales goals
- Set up machine for demonstrations and testing
- Assist in start up and commissioning
The ideal candidate will have technical acumen in a related field and have the ability to tackle hands on troubleshooting, presentations and assessments as well as be client centric. He/she must have the ability to work autonomously with the eventual limited supervision and be a result oriented individual. In order to succeed as a product manager / sales service, you possess the essential qualifications and aptitudes listed below.
- BS or BA degree from a recognized University in Canada or the United States
- Prospecting and qualification experience
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to talk to C-level, LOB or technical audiences
- Ability to understand customer’s industry and core business processes
- Needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- Effective sales, marketing, time and project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and CAD software
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be a self starter
- Have a valid driver’s license, be willing to travel by plane to U.S. and also to international destinations.
- Must be extremely organized
- Be willing to work in a small office environment.
- Must maintain a professional attitude at all times and be able to act calmly under pressure.
- Must be a team player with high energy.
Only candidates under
consideration will be contacted