The Role: B2B e-Commerce Marketing Specialist:
We are looking for a strategic E-commerce Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. The B2B e-Commerce Specialist will have a strong understanding of how to effectively drive and grow our B2B e-commerce space and demonstrated experience defining, executing on, and successfully driving B2B online market growth. Candidate must possess a strategic mindset, have a deep understanding of the e-commerce eco-system, is data-driven and results-oriented. Reporting to the VP Marketing, this role will manage ecommerce campaigns and strategy while working closely with our both the Operations and Sales teams. A successful person in this role is able implement marketing campaigns based on sales data, customer traffic patterns, exit rates, and conversion funnels to drive positive business growth in online orders.
You would be a great fit for this role if you:
- Are a strategic leader
- Take initiative
- Have 3-5 years proven experience in B2B e-commerce strategy and implementation
- Are a team player
- Have a positive and proactive attitude
- Are results oriented
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
Drawing upon a deep understanding of the B2B e-commerce space and digital marketing strategy, the e-Commerce Marketing Specialist will mainly be responsible for the following:
- Reporting & Optimization: Provide reporting, analysis and implement strategies to improve on several key performance indicators including but not limited to: Conversion rate, repurchase rate, churn rate, and topline revenue growth.
- Analyze sales data for ecommerce site to rapidly respond to, and configure ecommerce marketing and sales strategies;
- Website & Plug-In Setup: Set up useful plugins that will help optimize the site, enhance user experience, product findability, abandoned cart recovery, financing programs landing page testing etc.;
- Deliver assets that drive sales, and work with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the value proposition matches campaign activities;
- Perform competitive analysis of competitors as needed. * SEO & Content Strategy: Know how content drives sales conversion and work with our Marketing team members and graphic designer to produce useful content that drives action;
- Perform keyword research using provided tools;
- Lead the planning and execution of B2B ecommerce marketing campaigns and initiatives by demonstrating expertise in all forms of online and direct marketing, website optimization, SEM/SEO/SMM (search engine marketing/site engine marketing/social media marketing), Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, (cost-per-click) CPC, (user-experience/user interface) UI/UX
- Analyze internal and external marketing and sales data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, trends, targeted consumer behaviors, market segments, and another marketing or sales intelligence) to help shape future strategies;
- Understanding of basic concepts of marketing and sales-decision journey, brand positioning, user persona, ROI, conversion;
- Collaborate with internal and external teams (graphics, sales, IT) to optimize marketing and sales funnels and user experience;
- Understanding of how client drivers should influence online purchasing activities and experiences;
- Champion user experience-interface and design, usability, content strategy, conversion optimization, and journey mapping on WordPress sites as well as on other proprietary websites;
- Drive inbound traffic to website utilizing appropriate methods;
- Work with team to deliver effective B2B direct mail, email, and digital campaigns;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of legal advertising regulations and guidelines specific to client business/category the manufacturing industry;
- University Degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce or digital related environment (agency, service provider, manufacturing environment, as asset)
- You have a thorough understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing, and relevant work experience
- You possess a comprehensive understanding of SEO best practices, media assets, and inventory.
- You can multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail
- You have a strong knowledge of the B2B e-Commerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, usability best practices and trends.
- Strong knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s etc.) in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales and identify opportunities for improvement
- You are resourceful, and you embrace technology, marketing software, tools, and applications
- You have demonstrated the ability to drive B2B eCommerce sales metrics, in your experience
- Bring solid working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development to the team
- You have worked on WordPress sites;
- You have advanced problem resolution skills, communication abilities and strong interpersonal skills;
- You possess good time management skills and excellent attention to details.
- Growing B2B ecommerce businesses: 3-5 years (Required)
- Google Ads: 3 years (Required)
- Client decision journey, ROI, and conversion: 3 years (Required)
- Working directly with sales team: 3-5 years (Preferred)
Demonstrated knowledge of:
- E-commerce platforms
- Google Suite
- Google Analytics
- A/B Testing
- PPC Campaigns
- Email marketing
- Behavioral Marketing (Remarketing Campaigns)
Please be prepared to send us work samples (work portfolio that you handled) to demonstrate your success including any supporting documents available to you such as Google Analytics Reports to showcase your contribution to KPIs.
Only candidates under
consideration will be contacted